Home Address: 0-0-00,Nihonnbashi
Chuo-ku, Tokyo 100-0000
Tel (Home): +81 3 0000 0000
Tel (Business): +81 3 0000 0000
Fax (Business: +81 3 0000 0000
Senior investment banker and business manager with 26 years' experience covering both Japanese and US financial markets. Expertise covers fixed income securities sales & trading, derivatives, debt capital markets and structured finance Major strengths in financial product structuring, problem solving, business analysis, strategic development and marketing. A motivated, independent, result driven team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
○○○○ Japan Securities co., LTD 1994 ～ Present
General Manager, Office COO, Corporate Coverage Division 2003 ～ Present
Working with the CEO for Japan, provided senior business management leadership for the fixed income, investment banking and corporate coverage divisions. Responsibilities included implementing business projects, provision of reporting to senior firm management, resolving issues for sales and trading and liaison with internal and external parties.
- Created strategic business plan for the investment banking & corporate coverage divisions.
- Implemented new client and competitor analysis.
- Coordinated senior management team for new business opportunity identification.
- Maximized the Firm's use of internal and external resources.
- Developed policy and procedures for reputation risk analysis and client due diligence.
Head of Debt Capital Markets 2000 ～ 2003
Headed team responsible for delivering innovative capital market solutions for the Japanese market.
- Re-built a successful debt capital markets team after the regulatory crisis of Credit Suisse Financial Products in 1999.
- Improved Japanese bond league table to 11th place (from 44).
- Successful in winning the first RMBS mandate of arranger and lead manager for the Government Housing Loan Corporation.
Head of Corporate Sales Group 1996 ～ 1999
Headed the corporate sates group, viz;
- Succeed in arranging the first ever ABCP transaction for a Japanese corporation.
- Initiated ten major restructuring deals for Japanese leasing assets and airline subordinated debt.
Head of Fixed income Sales 1994 ～ 1995
Responsible for running the foreign bond sales and corporate sales groups.
○○○○ Japan Securities Group Inc. Tokyo/NY 1978 ～ 1994
(Previously ○○○○ Securities)
Head of Fixed Income Trading
Run the foreign bond-trading group for Daiwa Securities Tokyo.
Head of Yen Fixed Income Department, Daiwa Securities America 1987～ 1992
Run the yen bond trading team and fixed income sales team covering South America Central Banks, IBRD, state pension funds and major hedge fund managers.
Head of Euro Convertible Bond and Equity Warrant Trading 1983～ 1986
Successful in establishing Euro CB and Warrants in the Tokyo OTC market, involving extensive cooperation with other leading investment banks (Merrill, Morgan Stanley, Jading Fleming, Citibank Group).
Yen Bond Sales1981 ～ 1983
Covered regional financial institutions and specialist institutions in Tokyo.
Retail Equity Sales, Shibuya Branch1978 ～ 1981
Equity salesperson for Japanese retail clients.
B.S. in Law Keio University, Tokyo 1978
National Association of Securities Dealer (NASD) Series 7 & 63 1987
JSDA, Registered Business Manager, Registered Internal Inspector 1992