Assist and Support the Director of Acquisition on the following:
1. Make investment decisions （buy/hold/sell） in pursuit of the fund strategy for the Japan Market.
2. Assist in formulating investment strategies at the asset level and develop investment proposal for the Japan Market.
3. Underwrite potential investment/divestment opportunities.
4. Lead the valuations and feasibility analyses as required in support of any asset acquisition recommendations.
5. Prepare investment papers, contribute to asset plans and budgets.
6. Review and comment on monthly valuations prepared by third parties.
7. Maintain and keep abreast of any changes in the legal and tax structure within the Japan Market and ensure structures used to hold the fund’s assets are appropriately modelled.
8. Produce analysis and presentation materials on investment opportunities and market strategies.
9. Maintain integrity of data held on relevant systems.
10. Provide investment related information to facilitate fund and Shareholder reporting as well as fund presentations.
不動産系専門職 ＞ 不動産系専門職 ＞ 物件取得
例外事由 3号 ロ
－Keen interest in real estate investment and finance.
－3 to 5 years of working experience in real estate and investment markets will be a plus.
－Strong technical skills and superior knowledge of Microsoft Office software suit, especially in Excel and Powerpoint.
－Demonstrate a broad economic perspective, with an understanding of other asset classes.
－Excellent analytical skills.
－Strategically minded and strong business acumen.
－A team player with ability to interact and contribute to a small team.
－Resourceful and flexible, able to respond in a rapidly changing environment.
－Lateral thinker, inquisitive, open to new ideas, hungry to learn.
－Good communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
－Working knowledge in managing Argus Enterprise system will be a plus.