The team is responsible for Global Cash Management products mainly for major Japanese
headquartered clients. This team’s role covers promotion of global multi-currency cash pooling and
multi-entity netting products to clients and maintenance of relationship with them.
Your tasks and responsibilities will principally be:
- Responsible for product implementation and maintenance for existing Japanese clients and
their subsidiaries globally under the guidance of the team head.
- Act as a contact point for Japanese clients mostly for non-operational matters.
- Understand clients’ needs and expectations, and communicate them to the internal
stakeholders in Singapore / Amsterdam.
- Prepare presentation materials including customized proposals and case studies. Explain them
to clients in Japanese / English.
- Prepare applications for internal approvals to execute and deliver the products to clients.
- Closely work with the KYC team as well as with th
金融系専門職 ＞ ミドル・バックオフィス ＞ 決済・金融事務関連
■Key competencies and qualifications
- Proactive and collaborative mindset;
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external clients;
- Cross-cultural awareness;
- High level of language capabilities in Japanese and English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; and
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.