This position belongs to the Japan Logistics Fund (JLF) team. Be responsible
for a variety of performance measurement and reporting tasks.
Act as a primary contact person and represent the team in communicating with
the investors, providing timely and accurate reports of property level andfund
■Support the JLF team in calculating, interpreting, and compiling monthly
performance measurement reporting as well as aid in compiling data for new
business presentations and ad-hoc requests.
■Prepare fund's quarterly reports as well as annual business plans, by
gathering data from Acquisitions, Asset Management, Leasing,
Development, Research, Trust Accounting, and Fund Controller.
■Develop reports and memos requested by the investors and required for
investment committee meetings and establishing new businesses.
金融系専門職 ＞ ミドル・バックオフィス ＞ 投資銀行・M&A業務
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Solid working knowledge of Excel, databases, queries, reports and charts
including creating and maintaining complex spreadsheets.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Native level of English skill (good writing skill is a must)
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills
- Well organized, flexible, able to work independently and in a team environment